« Plaisir » White
(link to the e-shop)
Described vintage : 2017
Médaille d’Argent au Concours Général Agricole à Paris 2018
11 - 13°C
Vines and Terroir
Vine parcels downwards limestone plateaus, the vines take root in limestones colluviums finer and less stony than
on the heights.
- The vines are trained in Guyot pruning to favor the fruiting of the Sauvignon.
- Rigorous disbudding of unnecessary shoots is done in the spring.
- Organic viticulture.
Vinification and maturing
- Destemmed grapes
- Maceration in pneumatic wine-press
- Low press
- Selection of the first fine juices
- Juice is settled off at low temperature
- Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats at regulated temperature (16°C)
- Malo-lactic fermentation is blocked
- Organic vinification