« Plaisir » Red
(link to the e-shop)
Described vintage : 2015
Médaille d’Argent au Concours Amphore 2018
14 - 16°C
Vines and Terroir
- Vine trained in Royat cordon pruning with four spurs.
- The training height is adapted to the vegetative potential of each grape variety.
- The winter pruning is made with two eyes.
- Rigorous disbudding of unnecessary shoots is done in the spring.
- Organic viticulture.
Vinification and maturing
- Destemmed grapes
- Cold maceration for 4 days
- 1 week alcoholic fermentation
- Vatting under the marc cap for 8/10 days
- Malo-lactic fermentation in vat after pressing
- Organic vinification