« Longue Tubi » Rosé
(link to the e-shop)
Described vintage : 2018
Gold medal at Concours Général Agricole in Paris 2019
Gold medal at Vinalies Internationales 2019
Bronze medal at Concours Général Agricole in Paris 2018
Vines and Terroir
Plots established on a very stony plateau. Formerly uncultivable, this poor soil surface allows the roots of vines to draw their nutriments very deep
- Vine trained in Royat cordon pruning with four spurs.
- The training height is adapted to the vegetative potential of each grape variety.
- The winter pruning is made with two eyes.
- Rigorous disbudding of unnecessary shoots is done in the spring.
- Organic viticulture.
Vinification and maturing
- Destemmed grapes
- Maceration in pneumatic wine-press
- Low press
- Selection of the first fine juices
- Juice is settled off at low temperature
- Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats at regulated temperature (16°C)
- Malo-lactic fermentation is blocked
- Organic vinification