«Longue Tubi» Red
(link to the e-shop)
Described vintage : 2013
Médaille de Bronze au Concours Général Agricole à Paris 2016
Millésime 2012 :
15/20 guide Bettane & Desseauve
Médaille d'Argent au Concours des vignerons indépendants 2015
1 Etoile Guide Hachette des vins 2016
Médaille d’Argent au Concours des vins de la foire de Brignoles 2015
16 - 18°C
Vines and Terroir
Plots established on a very stony plateau. Formerly uncultivable, this poor soil surface allows the roots of vines to draw their nutriments very deep
- Vine trained in Royat cordon pruning with four spurs.
- The training height is adapted to the vegetative potential of each grape variety.
- The winter pruning is made with two eyes.
- Rigorous disbudding of unnecessary shoots is done in the spring.
- In Organic viticulture conversion
We keep for our reds the oldest parcels, less productive, but which offer us grapes of very high quality.
Vinification and maturing
- Destemmed grapes
- Cold maceration for 4 days
- Low press
- Selection of the first fine juices
- Juice is settled off at low temperature
- 1 week alcoholic fermentation
- Vatting under the marc cap for 8/10 days
- Malo-lactic fermentation in vat after pressing
- 30% of the wine is matured in french oak casks for 8 to 12 months.
- In organic vinification conversion