« Longue Tubi Noir » Rosé
(link to the e-shop)
Described vintage : 2016
Médaille d'Or au mondial du Rosé 2017
Médaille d'Or au Mondial du Rosé 2016
Vines and Terroir
Plots established on a very stony plateau. Formerly uncultivable, this poor soil surface allows the roots of vines to draw their nutriments very deep
- Vine trained in Royat cordon pruning with four spurs.
- The training height is adapted to the vegetative potential of each grape variety.
- The winter pruning is made with two eyes.
- Rigorous disbudding of unnecessary shoots is done in the spring.
- Organic viticulture.
Vinification and maturing
- Destemmed grapes
- Maceration in pneumatic wine-press
- Low press
- Selection of the first fine juices
- Juice is settled off at low temperature
- Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats at regulated temperature (16°C)
- Malo-lactic fermentation is blocked
- 40% of the wine is fermented and matured in french oak casks for 4 months.
- Organic vinification