« Longue Tubi » White
(link to the e-shop)
Described vintage : 2017
Médaille de Bronze au Concours des Grands Vins de France à Mâcon 2018
Longue Tubi "Noir" 2013
Aged on lees in 400 L French oak barrels.
Woody nuances, honey aromas and lemony freshness
come to mingle with hawthorn and white fruits.
11 - 13°C
2 to 4 years
Vines and Terroir
Plots established on a very stony plateau. Formerly uncultivable, this poor soil surface allows the roots of vines to draw their nutriments very deep
- Vine trained in Royat cordon pruning with four spurs.
- The training height is adapted to the vegetative potential of each grape variety.
- The winter pruning is made with two eyes.
- Rigorous disbudding of unnecessary shoots is done in the spring.
- Organic viticulture.
Vinification and maturing
- Destemmed grapes
- Maceration in pneumatic wine-press
- Low press
- Selection of the first fine juices
- Juice is settled off at low temperature
- Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats at regulated temperature (16°C)
- Malo-lactic fermentation is blocked
- Organic vinification